I'm just a girl on a journey to finding herself.
It's not about losing weight; it's about losing fat and toning muscle, and becoming a healthier person in general!
I'm a healthy weight loss blog, with only inspiration and motivation. You'll find my favorite pics, recipes, exercises, and quotes that get me through every day. Check out some of the tags at the top for some great workouts, recipes, motivation, etc. Enjoy, and remember: we're all in this together(:
Summer '11 <3
Reasons to eat breakfast
- HEALTHY EATING HABITS – It is well established that people who eat breakfast consume less fat and cholesterol and more vitamins, minerals, and fiber than people who skip breakfast.
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT – the National Weight Control Registry reported that people who eat breakfast have an easier time managing their weight than people who skip breakfast.
- PORTION CONTROL – In general, people who eat breakfast have an easier time controlling their caloric intake throughout the day than those who don’t.
- REDUCED RISK OF DIABETES – A report by the American Heart Association showed that people who eat breakfast are significantly less likely to develop diabetes than people who skip breakfast.
- MORE ENERGY – A healthy breakfast can provide your body with the nutrients that you need to stay energized for several hours.
- FITNESS – It is believed that people who eat breakfast have more energy and therefore may participate in more physical activity than people who skip breakfast.
- FOCUS – According to the American Dietetic Association, people who eat breakfast have an easier time focusing and are more productive throughout the morning than people who skip breakfast.
- MEMORY – Eating breakfast improves memory and learning.
- BETTER MOOD – Skipping breakfast can make you feel grumpy and fatigued throughout the day. Taking just 10 minutes to eat something in the morning can really improve your mood.
- BE A GOOD ROLE MODEL – Help your children to develop healthy eating habits at an early age by encouraging them to eat breakfast. If they see you eating breakfast, they are more likely to eat breakfast too.
Everything except the beef. I refuse to believe that red meat, no matter how lean the cut is, should be consumed.